“DWTS” Reveals Next Week’s Song and Dance Lineup—with Paula Abdul as Judge!
Get ready for “Music Video Night” next week on Dancing with the Stars!
On Tuesday, November 7th, the show’s eight remaining couples will dance to songs from popular music videos. Viewers can watch live on ABC or Disney+ in local time zones (8:00–10:01 p.m. EST/PST, 7:00–9:01 p.m. CST), or the following day on Hulu.
Paula Abdul, serving as a guest judge, will walk out to her song, “Forever Your Girl.” The episode will also include the return of the team dance competition, featuring the following groups:
Team 4 Everybody–“Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” by Backstreet Boys: Alyson and Sasha, Jason and Daniella, Ariana and Pasha, and Barry and Peta
Team Young’n Style–“Gangnam Style” by PSY: Harry and Rylee, Lele and Brandon, Xochitl and Val, and Charity and Artem
Need a rundown of the continuing duos’ dance styles and songs? We have you covered:
- Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong: Salsa to “Whenever, Wherever” by Shakira
- Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: Jazz to “It’s Gonna Be Me” by *NSYNC
- Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: Jazz to “All For You” by Janet Jackson
- Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: Jazz to “Hollaback Girl” by Gwen Stefani
- Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber: Quickstep to “Candyman” by Christina Aguilera
- Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: Jazz to “Take On Me” by a-ha
- Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd: Quickstep to “I’m Still Standing” by Elton John
- Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov: Cha Cha to “I’m A Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears