Happy National Dance Day!
Today is National Dance Day! We’re sure you already knew that—you learned the official NDD routines weeks ago, right? (Or at least watched Nappytabs and Baby London perform them!)
Well, now it’s time to gather all your friends (dancers and non-dancers alike!) and have a giant dance party. How do you pull this off? With Dance Spirit’s NDD Playlist, of course!
These gotta-get-up-and-dance songs—a mix of new and classic favorites—are bound to get the party started. Enjoy!!
- “The Power of Love” by Celine Dion.
- “Womanizer” by Britney Spears
- “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
- “The Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga
- “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody” from The Great Gatsby soundtrack
- Anything and everything by Pitbull
- “You Don’t Know You’re Beautiful” by One Direction
- “You Can’t Stop the Beat” from Hairspray
- “Get On Your Feet” by Gloria Estefan
- “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
- “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore/Ryan Lewis
- “Crazy in Love” by Beyoncé
- “I’m a Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears
- “Please Don’t Stop the Music” by Rihanna
- “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” by Michael Jackson
- “Boogie Shoes” by KC & the Sunshine Band
- “No Diggity” by Blackstreet
- “Motown Philly” by Boyz II Men
- And of course, “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas. Mazel tov!
Now you tell us: Which song would you add to the playlist? Which is your fave?