What Dancers Really Want for Christmas
Hi! How are you? Busy, I bet! Har har. (Ho ho?)
Look, I know I’m late—it’s Christmas Eve, and I’m sure you’re dealing with all kinds of #reindeerprobz—but I thought I’d reach out to you anyway. Because I’m not just some girl who’ll be happy with a Kylie Lip Kit and Adele tour tickets. (Actually, if you can get me either of those things, you are an actual MAGICIAN and I will worship you forever. But I digress.)
No, Santa: I’m a dancer. And that means I have special gift needs. Needs that I want to make sure don’t go undocumented.
And so here, in no particular order, are the things I really, actually, genuinely want for Christmas. Take notes.
Nov 15, 2015 at 7:21pm PST
2) Gisele Bethea‘s feet. Gimme.
3) The Fraternal Twins‘ swagger in general, and facial expressions in particular.
4) Yanis Marshall‘s everything. Just…everything.
Dec 20, 2015 at 7:14am PST
5) Speaking of everything: all the things from Maria Kochetkova’s t-shirt line.
6) Tickets to Hamilton sometime before next summer. Again, you’ll need to work some magic here, but I believe, Santa. I BELIEVE.
7) My very own pointe shoe Christmas tree. (And, on a related note, several air fresheners.)
WANT. (screenshot via YouTube)
9) For the following people to make cameos in Center Stage: Dance Camp:
- Zoe Saldana
- Ilya Kulik
- Susan May Pratt
- Julie Kent
- The girl who said “Did you see how on I was?”
- That old salsa club lady
—specifically, Warren Carlyle doing this
(a little series crossover never hurt nobody)
, OBVIOUSLY. WHERE IS AMANDA SCHULL???
10) To live inside the Bieber “Sorry” video. Forever.
Got it? K thanks Santa! Safe sleighing! Tell Dancer and Prancer I say hi!