Terms and Conditions
November 1, 2011
- ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 13 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of the Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Dance Spirit’s discretion, result in disqualification.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries at the end of the contest (the “Drawing Date”). Any potential winner will be notified by email and/or email. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iiii) refuses the prize; and/or (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.
- NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Dance Media Publications, LLC, and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
- Employees of Dance Media Publications, LLC, and their parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
- CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (i) to release and hold Dance Media Publications, LLC, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless against any and all claim, liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or misuse, nonuse or use of any Prize; (ii) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to Prize; (iii) to waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’ fees or any damages; and (iv) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning the Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.